In-Store Instrument Rentals
The Benefits of Choosing Art’s Music Shop
- Art’s Music Shop insures your child will receive a quality instrument that will play properly and in tune.
- Art’s sends a representative to your school, who visits regularly to check on instruments; our service representatives will make adjustments and small repairs at no charge, for as long as you have the instrument.
- Art’s has a state of the art repair facility, where your child’s instrument can be can properly repaired for the life of the instrument.
- A one year warranty covers most problems and adjustments that occur.
- You may rent-to-own a quality instrument from the very beginning; there is no need to “make do” with a beginner instrument; rent the instrument you want your child to own for years to come.
- The Art’s Music Shop in-store band instrument rental plan is the least expensive way to secure an instrument.
Does a School Service Representative from Art’s Music Shop visit your school system regularly? If so, our In-Store Instrument Rental Program is for you! Please check out the reasons you should choose US to rent a quality instrument for your child, then scroll down and FILL OUT our rental application.
For schools in our service area, Art’s Music Shop can supply students with a quality instrument, priced within your budget, based upon your Band Director’s recommendations. We’ll find you the best possible instrument, hand-selected for you. Just talk to any Art’s Music Shop employee!
In-Store Band Instrument Rentals
Steps to Renting an Instrument
Frequently Asked Questions About the Art’s Rental Purchase Plan
For a rental fee FROM $20.00 to $99.00 per month (depending on the instrument you select), you can start your child in the school band or orchestra. All instruments come with the basic accessories and case. Fees vary on smaller violin outfits, double French horns and other background instruments.
Yes! As you rent, payments apply toward the purchase of your chosen instrument should you decide to buy the one you are renting from us.
After your initial payment, the monthly payment will be withdrawn from the checking account we have on file. No more late fees, postage, or envelopes necessary — it’s the most convenient way to make your payment.
Yes, you can send a check or come in to one of our stores and pay cash, but please make sure it is in before the due date or your checking account on file will be drafted for payment. Your due date is printed on your Contract.
We prefer not to, but in some instances we may accept a debit/credit card for payment over the phone, at our discretion. However, please note: there is a service charge incurred with each ACH withdrawal, usually a minimum of $5.00, and as much as $15.00 per transaction.
Absolutely. ART’S is one of the largest suppliers of musical instruments in the country. Our brand name instruments include many manufacturers: Alpha, Emerson, Haynes, Yamaha, King, Benge, Backun, Holton, Vito, Normandy, Noblet, Selmer, Bundy, Bach, P Mauriat, Gemeinhardt, Conn, Artley, Roth, Lewis, Pearl, Ludwig, Omega and more.
In addition to the manufacturer’s one year warranty, ART’S offers service on all the instruments we sell or rent. We have an up-to-date repair shop with full-time, full service factory trained technicians. Adjustments can be made in-the-band room by an ART’S School Service Representative that calls on the school, or you may bring it by one of our fine in-store repair shops.
Yes, your child is welcome to try out the basic instruments (flute, clarinet, alto saxophone, trumpet, trombone, violin) at either a scheduled band parent meeting in your area, or in one of our stores.