Does a School Service Representative from Art’s Music Shop visit your school system regularly? If so, our In-Store Instrument Rental Program is for you! Please check out the reasons you should choose US to rent a quality instrument for your child, then scroll down and FILL OUT our rental application.
For schools in our service area, Art’s Music Shop can supply students with a quality instrument, priced within your budget, based upon your Band Director’s recommendations. We’ll find you the best possible instrument, hand-selected for you. Just talk to any Art’s Music Shop employee!
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING ART’S MUSIC SHOP
- Art’s Music Shop insures your child will receive a quality instrument that will play properly and in tune.
- Art’s sends a representative to your school, who visits regularly to check on instruments; our service representatives will make adjustments and small repairs at no charge, for as long as you have the instrument.
- Art’s has a state of the art repair facility, where your child’s instrument can be can properly repaired for the life of the instrument.
- A one year warranty covers most problems and adjustments that occur.
- You may rent-to-own a quality instrument from the very beginning; there is no need to “make do” with a beginner instrument; rent the instrument you want your child to own for years to come.
- The Art’s Music Shop rental plan is the least expensive way to secure an instrument.
|Q.||What does it cost to rent an instrument?|
|A.||For a rental fee FROM $20.00 to $99.00 per month (depending on the instrument you select), you can start your child in the school band or orchestra. All instruments come with accessories and case. Fees vary on smaller violin outfits, double French horns and other background instruments.|
|Q.||Does the rent apply toward the purchase?|
|A.||Yes! As you rent, payments apply toward the purchase should you decide to buy the instrument you are renting from us.|
|Q.||Is there a service agreement; what is the cost; and who repairs the instruments?|
|A.||In addition to the manufacturer’s 1 year warranty, ART’S offers service on all the instruments we sell or rent. We have an up-to-date repair shop with full-time, full service factory trained technicians. Adjustments can be made in-the-band room by an ART’S School Service Representative that calls on the school, or you may bring it by one of our fine in-store repair shops.|
|Q.||Do I have to rent the cheapest student instrument?|
|A.||No! Many parents and directors prefer to rent something a little better, such as open hole French model flutes, wood clarinets, and intermediate model brass instruments. It’s your choice.|
|Q.||Are the rental instruments new or used?|
|A.||We have both available, in addition to rebuilt and short-term rental return instruments. Again, it’s your choice. New instrument rental rates are slightly higher. Used and rental return instruments are subject to availability.|
|Q.||Are these instruments school approved?|
|A.||ART’S is one of the largest suppliers of musical instruments in the country. Our brand name instruments include many manufacturers: Alpha, Emerson, Haynes, Yamaha, King, Benge, LeBlanc, Holton, Vito, Normandy, Noblet, Selmer, Bundy, Bach, Armstrong, Gemeinhardt, Conn, Artley, Roth,Lewis, Pearl, Ludwig, Omega and more.|
|Q.||Where do we make our rental payments?|
|A.||Most of our customers use our stress-free auto draft to make their monthly rental payments. No more late fees, postage, or envelopes necessary — it’s the most convenient way to make your payment.|
STEPS TO RENTING AN INSTRUMENT
|2.||Fill out application: rental_application.|
|3.||If known, indicate instrument on the application.|
|4.||If desired, follow up with an email to one of our stores. Montgomery: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dothan: email@example.com | Birmingham: firstname.lastname@example.org)|